Learn about Tony's family, employment, community involvement and education.
Tony was born in Crystal City, grew up here, and lived here the majority of his life. He now works in a family business here, and is married and raising a family here.
In addition to this listing, please see his experience in official public service and his reasons for running.
- Two sons, Isaac and Samson.
- Married in 2008 to Hadas Becker (nee Metzger) originally of Kansas City.
- We also have a black Flat-Coated Retriever named Ruby that you may have met if you walk or run along Mississippi Avenue.
- Son of Don & Sandy Becker of Crystal City.
- Grandson of Tony & Clara Albano of Crystal City and Warren & Anna Lee Becker of rural Festus (all deceased.)
- 2002-Present: Custom Insurance Services, Inc., Crystal City, MO. Current Title: Vice President. Duties include sales, marketing, maintenance of phone system & computers.
- 2000-2002: Fort Pedro Informatics LLC, Chicago, IL. Title: Partner. Provided software development services to such clients as Northwestern University's Oyez Project and the American Library Association.
Community & Professional
- Festus-Crystal City Rotary Club Member since 2004; served in various roles as board member, vice president and president from 2005-2009.
- Missouri Association of Insurance Agents Technology Committee, 2006-2010. Panel speaker at Small Agency Conference in Columbia, MO three years in a row.
- St. Pius X High School Advisory Board Served 2006-2009.
- 1999: BA in Political Science from Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. Primary studies in western political theory & philosophy, foreign policy, national security & intelligence. Additional coursework in organizational sociology, computer hardware, economics, social science research methods & statistics.
- 1994: St. Pius X High School, Festus, MO.